The Epiphany School Hosts Chess Tournament
Nov. 22, 2015; 1:30-6pm
Rounds begin at 1:30 pm. Registration for this tournament is now closed. We look forward to seeing you there!
Open to All Players from *K – 8th Grade
Parent supervision is required.
INDIVIDUAL TROPHIES FOR ALL PLAYERS! CHESS RAFFLE!
*TEAM AWARDS FOR TOP THREE SCHOOLS IN EACH SECTION.
*Minimum 2 players from the same school – Top 3 individual scores count towards the team’s score. Sections changed.
Epiphany Upper School Campus (School Gym)
141 East 28th Street New York, NY 10016. Located on 28th Street, between 3rd Avenue and Lexington.
All sections are rated and USCF membership is required. Membership sign-up available onsite or at uschess.org.
Chess Sets will be provided. Don’t forget to bring your chess clock if you have one!
SWISS System. Note: Sections may be combined.
- K – 1 Section (3 Rounds): 1:30pm – 4:30pm; Game 30; Awards at 4:45 PM (Rated).
- Grades 2-3 Section (4 Rounds): 1:30pm – 5:30pm ; Game 30; Awards at 5:45PM (Rated).
- Grades 4-8 Section (4 Rounds): 1:30pm-5:30pm ; Game 30; Award Ceremony 5:45 PM (Rated)
Chess Educators Contact/Tournament Organizer: Beatriz Marinello; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 917-553-4522
- $35 if received by Oct. 22, 2015.
- $40 if received Oct. 23 – Nov. 22, 2015.
Registration & Payment:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Epiphany School Chess Tournament Flyer for Nov. 22, 2015 (PDF)
- By Mail: Make Check Payable to Chess Educators and mail with your registration form to Chess Educators P.O. Box 160 New York, NY 10028.
- Note: Deadlines apply to early registration rates. Please allow plenty of time for mailed entries.
For More Information Contact: Beatriz Marinello (917)553-4522 or Beatriz@Chesseducators.com
For more information about The Epiphany School please visit www.theepiphanyschool.org