Location: Garden School; 33-16 79th Street,
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
Nov. 23, 2013; 1:30pm – 6pm
Chess Educators in association with Garden School are inviting students from Grades K – 12 to participate in the Queens Chess Championship.
- Click Here to Register and Pay Online.
- 2013 Queens Chess Championship – Download (PDF) Registration Form and Flyer
Trophies for all players! Parent supervision is required.
Tournament Format and Schedule:
- On-site registrations from 12:30pm – 1pm. Rounds begin at 1:30pm.
- 4 Rounds –Swiss System. Note: Sections may be combined.
Note: USCF Membership is required for all sections except K-1. You may pay for your membership on-site.
- Grades K-1; Game 30, 0 time delay- Unrated
- Grades 2-5; Game 30, 0 time delay- USCF Rated
- Grades 6-8; Game 30, 0 time delay – USCF Rated
- Grades 9-12; Game 30, 0 time delay- USCF Rated
- Round 1 1:30pm
- Round 2 12:30 pm
- Round 3 3:30 pm
- Round 4 4:30 pm
- Awards 5:30 pm
- Entry fee $20 if received by Nov 15, 2013.
- $20 if received between Nov. 16-21, 2013.
- $30 if received between Nov. 22-23 and Walk-ins.
Online Payment and Registration at www.ChessEducators.com; By Mail: Check Payable to Chess Educators. Mail with registration form to P.O. Box 160 New York, NY 10028.
Note: Deadlines apply to pre-registration rates. Please allow plenty of time for mailed entries.
For More Information Contact: Beatriz Marinello at info@Chesseducators.com.