Open to All Schools, All Players from *K – 8th Grade
Parent supervision is required.
INDIVIDUAL TROPHIES FOR ALL PLAYERS!
*TEAM AWARDS FOR TOP THREE SCHOOLS IN EACH SECTION.
*Minimum 2 players from the same school – Top 3 individual scores count towards the team’s score. Sections changed.
Location: Chelsea (New York)
141 East 28th Street New York, NY 10016. The Epiphany School Upper School Campus (School Gym) is located on 28th Street, between 3rd Avenue and Lexington.
On-site registrations from 1:00pm – 1:15 pm. Rounds begin at 1:30pm. All sections are rated and USCF membership is required. Membership sign-up available onsite or at uschess.org.
Chess Sets will be provided. Don’t forget to bring your chess clock if you have one!
On-site registrations: From 1pm-1:15pm. Rounds begin at 1:30pm.
- K – 1 Section (3 Rounds): 1:30pm – 4:30pm; Game 30; Awards at 4:45 PM (Rated) – Updated – From Pre-K-K to K-1 Section.
- Grades 2-3 Section (4 Rounds): 1:30pm – 5:30pm ; Game 30; Awards at 5:45PM (Rated). Updated – From 1-3 to 2-3 Section.
- Grades 4-8 Section (4 Rounds): 1:30pm-5:30pm ; Game 30; Award Ceremony 5:45 PM (Rated)
Chess Educators Contact/Tournament Organizer: Beatriz Marinello; Email: Beatriz@chesseducators.com; Phone: 917-553-4522
- Entry fee $30 if received by Oct. 15, 2014.
- $35 if received between Oct. 16-31, 2014.
- $40 if received between Nov. 1-16, 2014.
Registration & Payment:
- CLICK HERE for ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Download the Epiphany School Chess Tournament Flyer for Nov. 16, 2014 (PDF)
- By Mail: Make Check Payable to Chess Educators and mail with your registration form to Chess Educators P.O. Box 160 New York, NY 10028.
- Note: Deadlines apply to early registration rates. Please allow plenty of time for mailed entries.
For More Information Contact: Beatriz Marinello (917)553-4522 or Beatriz@Chesseducators.com
For more information about The Epiphany School please visit www.theepiphanyschool.org